What is Cloud based Software?
Cloud based services allows users to access software applications which run over shared computing resources over the Internet. The computing resources like disk storage or memory are maintained in remote data centers used for hosting various applications over multiple platforms.
The Cloud based services are very valuable to small and medium-sized based enterprises. It provides access to the fully-functional application at a minimum price without any extra expense over new hardware and software. Cloud based Software is easy to deploy, update, and test the software without putting the software in a non-working condition for a long time.
What is Desktop Software?
Desktop Software are generally considered as the local version of service or web application. It provides a medium between the application processing and user without getting in direct connect with the web services. The desktop application are installed over the personal computer or desktop and are installed separately on both devices.
Desktop Softwares can run parallely over number of software. There are different types of Desktop Softwares. System Software, Application Software, Programming Software, Freeware, Shareware Software, and Browsers are desktop software’s.
Difference Between Cloud and Desktop Software
Cloud based Software
- These software’s are accessible at any time and at any place. It only requires the device and the Internet connectivity to access the specific application.
- More than one user can perform activity over the application and with the same account at the same time. As well as, without being at the same room or even city, state, or country.
- Cloud Software once installed then it doesn’t require manual updation or installation of software.
- In Cloud Software data once entered gets automatically updated and saved. Therefore, after every updation the data gets saved automatically.
- The Cloud software uses multiple layer of security and data encryption. As a result, data is secured and is constantly being upgraded and tested.
- The Cloud based software requires a definite amount of fee at regular intervals, to access the data without any interruption.
- The Desktop Softwares are accessible without an Internet connection.
- Only a single user can access a particular application at a time.
- Desktop Softwares require manual installation and updation whenever the latest version gets available.
- For the Desktop Software the data need to be saved manually, so no data gets lost after any updation. In case of system crash, the data might get lost if the data has been not saved recently.
- The Desktop Software’s are low in security level. If the device is connected to the Internet, it might be possible that data can be hacked.
- The Desktop software’s require one time payment amount and use the software for life-time.
Future of Cloud based Software
Nowadays, the businesses are looking for innovative ways to grow their business, reach a great number of customers, and accomplish their business goals. Therefore, with the help of cloud-based, the small and medium size businesses are going to grow rapidly in near future. However, still the cloud based services are going in great demand.
Cloud based services are very powerful and cheap. Therefore, expectedly the business might grow by many folds in the future and results into huge benefit. It is extremely cost-effective and companies can use cloud based services for their growth. Cloud based services provide additional and great quality security all over the world. As the arising security concerns the data privacy is going vulnerable.
In this perspective, BS PLUS Retail business software also taken an initiative to get introduced in the market through Cloud-based application. As, for BS PLUS Retail the quality customer service and customer satisfaction is the priority. Along with that, the cloud-based service can support the working and accessibility of the software very easy and quick.
Apart from that, the major concern is data security, therefore, in cloud-based software the security can be of top-level. It also allows users to access the software while being at any part of the globe. Due to that, the retailer can manage its business easily and can dedicate his time over other businesses as well. Most importantly, the business growth and customer satisfaction is the priority and with cloud based service application both the goals can be achieved easily. BS PLUS Retail software is a cloud based software and can allow its users to handle their complete shop efficiently and with a great security.